You are no longer able to register for the Unsung Hero Award & Scholarship.
2011 Unsung Hero Award & Scholarship Cincy Scene Pics:
If you are interested in making a contribution to the the Cincinnati State's Foundation for the Unsung Hero Award & Scholarship please click here
Introducing the 1st Annual Unsung Hero Award & Scholarship!
The Unsung Hero award was created to honor outstanding employees who rarely, if ever, receive the recognition they deserve. There are many events honoring executives and leaders who have contributed a great deal to the economic welfare of our city, and rightfully so. There are few events that recognize the contributions of others in their organization.
Each of us, if asked could quickly identify an employee or employees that "make it hum", these individuals are truly indispensable to our success. These "Heroes'" attributes include incredible work ethic, loyalty, resiliency, civility, creativity and commitment.
Also the Unsung Hero Award creates a substantive scholarship fund for unemployed and under-employed workers with financial need to access Cincinnati State's Workforce Development Center training. The goal is to enhance their skills leading to rewarding careers.
Our keynote speaker is Chiquita CEO: Fernando Aguirre and emcee is Paula Toti of the Local 12 News team
The 2011 Unsung Hero Award Recipients are:
• Linda Baas, Director of Nursing Research, The Christ Hospital
• Scott Bagley, Director of Human Resources, The Matrix Companies
• Stan Carter, Direct Support Professional, Resident Home Corporation
• Connie Hampton, Kitchen & Bath Designer, Neal's Design Remodel
• Carolyn Hill, Production Supervisor, Franks Adult Center
• Susan Kroner, Human Resource Specialist, Ascendum Solutions LLC
• Amy Luechauer, Clinical Manager, Cincinnati Eye Institute
• Vetta Miller, Supervisor-Operations, UC Health
• Lisa Slutsky, Coordinator, Great Oaks Career Campuses
• Edward Sunderhaus, Physics Instructor, Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
• Tamara Thrasher, Receptionist, Society of St. Vincent de Paul
• Roger Zellars, Associate Director, Prospect House, Inc.
The 1st Annual Unsung Hero Award will be held on February 18, 2011
RSVP Deadline: February 8, 2011
Brought to you by:
| || || |